Random..... really random



That saying "Out with the old, in with the new" is not an applicable phrase to describe my current life chapter.

It's been more towards reconnecting with the "old" and let go some of the "new" -- and I am not complaining! I have had a fall out with a few folks
(which I have to admit, I was stressed at first -- and was stressed for a short while)

I have gotten back in touch with some old students from years ago, some friends from afar, some old&dusted books from the shelves, some long (almost) lost contacts --- and all of which have been wonderful. Please look after yourselves, those I've let go.

It is sad things didn't end well and I am sorry things didn't work out between us, but don't beat yourself up like I did. I thought and acted as if I had been victimized just to find out a little after that I was full of it and it was a total BS - I made my own bed and I'd better man up .. and I did.


We all are screwed here more or less. I won't hold the grudges anymore, so long and take care :)

Comments

Popular Posts