Anyone home?

It's not that I don't have anything positive things to write about but it's just that I've been so lazy and procrastination always gets in the way whenever I feel like updating this.

But I know you love me ;-) so there!

Alright, let's see what's happened in the past ummmmmm couple months


I have resigned from Wall Street Institute School of English where I have worked for many years. Don't get me wrong, I love my job and every moment of it, but it's just that I feel it's time something else happened in my life. So, I decided to take on something completely new.

Last year I met a lady who runs a place called "Sukkasart Institute of Healing Arts" through one of my bellydance students. I started to go there conducting workshops monthly. Sukkasart is located in Hua Hin, which is a few hours drive away from Bangkok, right next to the beach. After visiting Hua Hin a few times I decided to leave Wall Street and semi-located to Hua Hin where I have started "Dance Retreat" and "Teen Creative Movement" with Sukkasart Institute.

I am not sure who to thank for the opportunities I've been receiving over the past years, this "retreat" and the whole "spa" "holistic treatments" "well-being life style" things are an absolute new stuff to me. I have to say even though I am learning so many things and complete broke I am enjoying every moment of it. Some people aimlessly mentioned to me that I was outta my mind leaving such a big chunk of money made per month with Wall Street to do something I have no clue how it is gonna be like, I agree with them, but one thing I can assure you and the rest of the world is that I am much happier both mentally and physically right now compare to working 72 hours (or more?) a week with 4-6 days off a month.

Being a self-employed doesn't give me any days off though, but for some reason I found myself managing my life more easily than before. I can make plans, I read more, I sleep more (soundly too!) :-) and I really think it's a great things happened to me in years!

Here's a link to Sukkasart :-) http://sukkasartinstitute.wordpress.com/

And these are something I am working on, a lot to learn and a lot to do but I truly hope it'd work out fantastically well in the long run


Teen Creative Movement


Dance Retreat


It's a brand new chapter to me .... so wish me luck, I guess I need it!

Hope all is well on your ends, wherever you are. :-)

Comments

  1. oh wow! congratulations on making the big change! sounds like it will make you a happier person :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts