Criminal Minds Episode 54: Penelope

Yesterday was one of the worst days of the past two months and this morning I was having hell of a day trying to find a way out of a couple challenges.

Problems solved, kinda, but I was still in a rather cranky-not-happy mode. I knew Criminal Minds was on and I really like this show so, you know it, I sat down and watched the show.

We won't go for details of the episode but at the end this episode made me smile. Basically the girl, Penelope, asked her friend "Do you believe things happen for a reason?"

And basically I could hear myself answering to that question, yes I do!

I have learnt something over the past couple months about some people I know here in Hua Hin. Being away from the family and still kind of new in town, I don't really have many friends to hang out with.

I know this note is soooo random and I won't go into details on what actually happened and all that. Let's say I learnt that I always need a backup plan and not to rely on people who I have doubts in them but not judging them though. I also have re-learnt that ever obstacles are to be sorted out and I just have to spend a bit of time study it rather than getting all panic and be mad at the world or myself.

I feel I haven't really been my fully self in the past months for some reason. I guess I have been having my silly moments and I know it'll pass :-) I remember writing about good things and stay on the positive side. I realized I haven't been on that side for a while, so I am making my way back there. The power of being positive, I need that back :-)

I know things will be fine, eventually I just have to be positive and make that happen!

love you all

:-) until next time ....

Comments

Popular Posts