Learnt in the hardest way

Couple days ago my foolish self hurt someone who loved me so much unintentionally. It broke my heart when I saw that shattered look in the person's eyes which will haunt me until my last day on earth.

What on earth was I thinking saying such a thing to that one soul I KNOW would NEVER mean any harm to me. This is the person I've known the longest as far as I can remember and never before I've seen that greatest sadness in their eyes like that.

I know there is nothing in this world that would fix it. I know there is no way I can mend that broken soul and I have no excuse for what I did. I was seriously out of my mind - and for only a few seconds I slipped, I could never take it back.

I am so sorry, and I know I could say this a million times but it won't make any differences. Those eyes would never shine like they used to, that familiar face will never see me the same way it used to be .... and this is the worst price I had to pay for being inconsiderate.

This is one of the biggest lesson learnt in my life, and I learnt it in the most painful way. No matter I would shower them with gold or bleed myself to death, I cannot make it up to it.

All I could do is to make sure it will never happen again to anyone.

Comments

Popular Posts