Equilibrium ...... day somesing....

Yup, got caught up with little things here and there. Forgot that I need to keep up with the Thai traditional medicine stuff I am to keep track of... but all is good so far as I haven't turned myself into either the incredible hulk or the incredible sulk, yet....
However, my plan to start kickboxing has been put on hold as my practitioner specifically requested that I leave the macho stuff alone for the moment..... so I had to find my Zen from other activities and I have found one!!!!!

Hello Calligraphy!!!!!

I didn't expect to see myself sitting quietly for more than an hour and sure as hell didn't expect to see myself wanting to do more than one workshop
But it happened......

I started #onecalligraphyaday as my practice and as my personal note a couple days ago. Though I cannot promise how long I will stick with it, but I can say that this art of hand-writing letter helps me calm the eff down a lot. It actually helps me focus and think straight. And it makes me miss my father so much .. my father had the most beautiful hand writing and practicing calligraphy makes me really feel like he is around. It is peaceful ☺☺☺ 



Today was a good day, ,more or less... I taught a lesson and I hauled arse to Junsei's place for his training. Little Boy worked hard! and even though I KNOW he doesn't stand a chance in winning the competition (if he won any prize, trust me, I would literally throw a party!) he told me he would do his best, and that is more than enough! Once again he treated me with his favorite food for soul .....



Unfortunately I had to cancel my appointment with the practitioner because I thought it was going to rain (and it has rained for a few days consecutively!!!!!)  also an ESL student of mine had sent me a message asking for help with "something" - said Ms. Bo - "very important"
Turned out 1. It didn't rain today (grrr) 2. Ms. Bo needed help on her resume and cover letter as someone asked her to send them last night and she seemed very excited about this new job opportunity so we ended up spending an hour or so on that.


Anyway... rehearsal went quite well, given that there were 19 dancers of mixed levels practicing together for the very first time! hahaa It was quite chaotic but we all managed! Now that I am home and FINALLY had a chance to sit down and write this .... hmmmmmm I guess I need an episode of whatever series on my list

Until next post....
Bai!


Comments

Popular Posts