Here we go again...

K, It's been like what, 2 years? since I last posted here. My urge for blog updates is like a roller coaster -- it was down, and now it is up... again! So, we'll see how long will this 2019 blog update last, hu hu hu

I have just recently returned from Singapore after spending a weekend with some fellow dancers and one of my biggest dance crush "Anasma" training under her Lex 6 Sens program.

I felt as if I had just gone through a combat training weekend!!!! It was overwhelming but I loved every second of it! Even those moments we couldn't move anymore but we still had to do a few more rounds to get to the closest image Anasma had in mind -- man .. speaking of squeezing every last bit of energy!

I am waiting patiently for the photos and the videos!

Although, I am a bit disappointed in my ATS® with Carla though. I know that she is going through a tough time, but I feel that if you are committed, you have to be 1000% committed. We were the opening friggin' act!!!!!! and she was nowhere near ready. I felt quite bad after our piece, but she thought we pulled it off quite well. Honestly, it was okay if it had been a hafla, but this wasn't a hafla and it was a proper studio production. I really hope she understands it now, as I feel this was her first proper studio production performance. She was lost during Les 6 Sens run through as well. I knew Cee wasn't that happy about it, but it was no one's fault - it was Carla's first time, so there.


I hope things are looking up for her and her family. I really do. And I hope that this experience is an eye-opening to her.


I am now counting down to WTF event in Bali. My baby event which I really hope it will help those enthusiasts in Bali to learn more and to grow together as a tribe. --- We will see ...



Until next entry ... Be well xoxoxo


Comments

Popular Posts