I NEED MASSAGE!!!!!

like 3 hours massage!!!!
But I don't want Thai massage though, that would KILL me at this moment. I need relaxation massage ... my back is screaming ... my legs are crying ... my butt .. omg OUCH!

next week, before I head out to Bali, for sure ... MASSAGE!!! here I come!!!



Well, today was a lovely day.
I hauled arss outta house before 8 am because I was terrified of the traffic jam, but wow the traffic loved me today! I got to the car park before 9 and I even had time for coffee!!!! 

My first lesson with Nik (Thai language) went well and the next lesson in the afternoon was fun! The traffic on the way home was not bad either! I got home before sundown ... AWESOME!

Now I have to start thinking about Bali .. my WTF (and that stands for World Tribe Fusion) event is starting in 10 days and I feel there are sooo many things to be finalized and to prepare. I know it won't be a huge event but I do hope it is better than last year. I cannot wait to dance with everyone.


OHHHHHHHHHHHH and Penang WORKED OUT!!! Finally!!! I am heading to Penang in May!! I am soooooo stoked! crossing my fingers HARD and hope this goes well. I really want to make this happen long terms.





Comments

Popular Posts