After a while

After shit hit the fan at work right after I came back from my short trip in Hua Hin, I stopped blogging for a while. I couldn't find any happy thoughts in my life to write about - sad but true. I have tried at my best to stay positive and I did! BOOYA! but problem was I used up all my energy to stay on the bright side and I didn't have energy to do anything else (like blogging?)

I have just had an hour or so talk with Mochi on the phone. The poor girl was crying her heart out because she has been under depressed as she couldn't get over that nasty boy that had broken her heart. She was drinking and was a bit drunk. Now .. the good part is that I believe I made her feel better - well I heard her laughed before her phone's battery ran out.

Really, having a talk with her like that - to me was the most fantastic thing of the week. Althought I didn't pay 100% attention to her because on YIM I also had a very close friend of mine JAY telling me about his wife who seems to have been very distant lately and that she looks like she has forgotten to pay attention to their anniversary which is this weekend.

I really wish I had paid more attention to both of them equally but I couldn't and I was getting tired too and that made it even worse.

At least I got Mochi to laugh and I got Jay to ask his wife whether or not has she eaten and if she felt like getting a bite to eat.

I guess these are two good things I can write about today.

In a way I am glad this week at work is over. I can't wait to dance tomorrow so that I get to feel myself again. These past two weeks since vacation has been so heavy and that I could feel my life runs in slow motion mode and I found myself staying up almost all night.

I guess another positive thing that I can write about is that after a shitty week of trying to bring the morale of my staff back because of some shit that had happened while I was on vacation I got most of the people to sign the company letter. (dont ask what happened - even if you did I wouldn't tell anyway, it has gotten boring so let's not talk about it)


Now Jay has just left with his wife to grab something to eat for lunch. I hope everything is ok for them.

I guess in the end, this week wasn't bad at all :-)

Comments

Popular Posts