I had a dream ....

Ever since my father passed away in 2003, I've only had a dream about him for only a few times. It's been a great long while but last night I had a dream about him and it was so nice. :-)

I dreamt that he was with me in a meeting - he was wearing a dark blue shirt (the one he used to wear to a dinner party or something) and black trousers. He looked very happy and there was no sign of illness at all. He sat with me through the first half of the meeting (in my dream of course) Then he got up and getting ready to leave - I asked him if he was leaving and he smiled back and nodded (My mom told me .. usually when we dream of people who are no longer alive they wouldn't talk in the dreams).

Before he left someone in the meeting asked him where he was going and where he lived. I heard myself say "Oh! he's going back to Bang Plee, he lives there" and my father smiled. I didn't even know why Bang Plee .. but it was where he used to stationed when he was on duty and it was pretty much the best time of your family I guess.

I woke up with a huge smile on my face. What a great way to start of my day. I really miss my father.

I had an ok day! minus I tripped over my skirt during Afro Cuban practice and landed on my right knee and now I've got a huge bruise on my right knee cap OUCH!


but anyway, on the bright side - I got a thank you letter and a special gift from Hinata. She's a super cute Japanese girl whome I'd given her Belly Dance baby zils because I know how much she likes belly dancing. She had been to one of our shows and she even danced with me for a whole song and she fell in love with it. I gave her the zils and she wrote me a super cute than you note!


What a great way to end my weekend! :-)

ok I know I am cutting this off short! but I am exhausted and really need to shut my eyes. So have a great night everyone :-)

Comments

Popular Posts