Day and Night

I over slept today URGH! well, I did get up at about 7 am something. I really should have stayed up but I went back to bed for "another 10 minutes" and there I was, waking up again near lunch time. hahahahah

Anyway, nothing much going on today apart from heading to Sukkasart's office around 4pm and we all practiced "sound healing" meditation together. It was amazing. I showed Mon,Tong, and Dr. Buathon the danced we performed at Yaiya Boutique Resport last weekend. After that I had another Ze Na Tai session with Dr. Buathon with a little help from Mon.

It was soo relaxing and I felt as if I was half sleep walking when we headed out for dinner. Came back to my room and I thought I'd end my day on the phone sharing my "relaxing" experience with my mother. But she only worried about one thing, how fat I am and how I should be more concerned about how good I look because I am teaching "dancing"

I did promise so many times that this blog would only be about something positive so this is what I am going to say before I head to shower.

I love me - I love who I am - I love having dinner with people who look after me while I am by myself away from home - I love my body regardless how it looks - I love everyone and I hope they love themselves too. People love themselves from inside less and less each day. We are so superficial nowadays that each time we look in the mirror we are not looking at who we are but who we try to hard to be. It's not healthy and it makes us sad because we try so hard not to accept who we are or how we look like.

ok, this doesn't really get any better or happier ... I should go take a shower

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts