The Night I looked at you

On any normal day if I happen to be brave and click at your facebook profile, I will either feel upset or mad. Upset because it isn't me who is next to you at the moment, mad for all the things you had said and done to me in the past. Yeah, it isn't really pretty whenever I look at you.

Tonight is different :-)

I was looking through a friend of mine (and yours) profile. Looking through his pictures and I decided to pay a visit to your profile.

You got a new camera :-) and took beautiful couple of pictures of your cat. Looking through your profile brought back memories we had.

Oddly enough I wasn't mad or upset, but I cannot say that I didn't feel anything.

It was like a bitter sweet feeling looking at you.

Our paths had crossed - faith had brought us together, then something happened and it took years for me to be able to enjoy the music, the coffee, the food, the dance - and most importantly to enjoy life again.

I do love you - not even a bit less than many years ago - and I know that for a fact. The thing is, our lives have traveled to completely different journeys. Even though we will never meet - or even talk again but you will always have a special place in my heart. :-)

It's a very beautiful night and even now that I am in tears. It isn't because of sadness. It is from deep inside of my heart knowing that all those years having you in my life were one of the best time in my life I could ever ask for. Thank you so much :-)

Jodie


Comments

Popular Posts