Why we dance...

This entry actually isn't about the reasons we dance but it is about my picture in an article that my dance instructor, Apple, has written for a woman magazine called "Kulasatri". Apple is a guest writer and her column is about different form of dances and anything about dance. In one article she wrote about reasons why she started dancing and why dancing is good for your body and soul.

One of the pictures she chose to published in that article was a picture of us performing American Tribal Style Belly Dance (ATS) and I was right in the front of the picture. You can almost say that it's a picture of me dancing! kinda cool (to me anway!)

Since I am about to watch movies with my brother, I am going to share the article and the picture with you guys now!!




Have a great night/day everyone!


Comments

Popular Posts