A random note to ....

Dear my feet,



After reading "Vanisa Race's letter to the brain" from SECRET MAGAZINE, I was so inspired that I would write too! only I've decided to write you, my feet, instead.

First of all, I would like to THANK YOU for being there for me. You help me to get to pretty much everywhere I want to go. You support me when I reach the top shelf getting my stuff. You are the greatest support when I dance. Without you, my life would not be the way it is at all.

I know you get tired more often these days and I apologize for over working you like this. I am sorry that I haven't been looking after you in the best way I can. In fact, I have been neglecting my responsibility to take care of you, to ensure you are in your best condition and that you are well rested. I know I haven't been doing that and I am so sorry.

I hope you like the new lotion I put on at night to keep you soft as well as the socks I have on to keep you warm while I am asleep. I hope you don't mind the new pair of slippers my mom had gotten you from FLY NOW outlet a couple of months ago. They are soft and comfortable, I can feel it, but the fact that I had barely worn such a thing when inside the house I knew you were a bit uncomfortable for a while. I hope you are used to them now. They help protecting the heels from cracking you know (and I don't want you to walk on the cold floor either)

I hope the foot massage I have been getting keep you healthy and in good shape. I've just found a new place near the dance studio we have been dancing. The place is called "Foot Master" and I looked at the treatments they offer last weekend, all I can say is "you are going to like that place!" I plan on going there twice a month to make sure you are well taken care of. See how much I care about you? Though it didn't really happen before, I hope it's not too late to have great relationship with you again, my dearest feet.

Anyway, I am going to end this letter now, gonna finish watching this movie. Have a great night my feet, you have a student for your healing dance class tomorrow at 11.00 am ;-)

PS. You look great in the red slippers ;-)


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts