Equilibrium Day#1

So, I finally managed myself to meet Tah (or we call him Mor Tah) whom I often address him as a Traditional Chinese Medicine practitioner - but as a matter of fact - how he examines and diagnoses his patients are no where near that! It is like finding balance within your so-call-elements-of-human-body.

Our first session went on for about two hours and a half - most of which were talking .. talking .. talking and talking. He then checked my pulse (very much different from how the modern medicine practitioners perform this task) and he prescribed me a handful of herbal supplements in order to balance my "elements"


I took the first set of the supplements before bed last night - and I went to bed around midnight. Apparently I woke up later than my usual time and I felt fine - despite the fact that I hit the snooze button a few times and ended up finding myself still laze around in bed at 9 am!!!!!!!


I bounced myself outta bed at the speed of Fast 8 because I had to meet Magaly at her place to practice our Tribal Fusion Choreography. I took the second dose and had quick breakfast after I got ready. The road was clearrrrrrrrrrrrrrr (God Bless Song Kran holidays!) 

While we were practicing - I felt super relaxed.. I was sooo sleepy! but I knew I wasn't tired. It was like that feeling after you just have a-3-hour-spa-treatment and all you want to do is chill or take a nap. I was trying to fight this "relaxed" feeling but it was certainly fighting a losing battle. Even Magaly noticed how "chilled" I was .. My voice changed .. my body language changed .. but I.was.not.tired.at.all



Anyway, we spent about 2 hours practicing and finalizing our choreography. Then I headed out. At first I wanted to stop at some restaurant/cafe - had lunch and coffee then relax and read a bit. Turned out I was starving by the time I left Magaly's place and I decided to make a stop at THE STREET RACHADA. I almost ran to FoodLand's Took Lae Dee restaurant for lunch ... and I ate a whole plate of Fried Rice  with sausage, ham, fried chicken, and fried egg! not to mention  I almost empty the whole small bowl of onion soup....


Talk about starving .. oink oink!


I then grabbed quick coffee and headed home as fast as I possible could. As soon as I entered the house, I literally slammed myself into my beloved sofa and literally passed out for 2.30 hours!

So far, it's been nice...I have been relaxed - not hyper active - I didn't get mood swing like snapping fingers like I normally do when I am tired.


Let's see what's happening tomorrow.

Comments

Popular Posts