Equilibrium Day#2

Today was the last day for Song Kran holidays.

My mother told me that people from the north of Thailand call this particular day "Waan Pak Pii" which means something like "The beginning of a brand new year" and they would be doing, saying things that are positive and uplifting. 

We all managed to visit the temple to make food and alms offering to a monk. It was quite remarkable actually because usually it would be a trip to battle to all of us. We would argue because my brother would be at a turtle speed getting ready - mom would forget something - I would just be myself being bitter .... BUT that wasn't the case today! - My brother got ready at the speed of light and was waiting for mom and I - mom was in a good mood and I was just super chilled. It literally was one of the most peaceful trip to temple we have had in a long time.

We had lunch together at mom's regular noodles place - I wrote the wrong order to my brother, that usually causes WWIII but this time he was just like "aiight, we get coffee later ok?"

*Was I dreamin'????????

I then asked if he wanted to watch Fast 8 today - this usually follows by my mom's question "Why don't you two stay home?"

*That wasn't the case today!!!!


*Mom was asking what time the movie was and just simply stated that she wanted to get her haircut so she would like to use the car, she would drop us off at the cinema and after the movie we would just have to catch a taxi home.

*The movie was entertaining, my bother and I enjoyed it ... we then got a taxi home and honestly when I think of it ... I havent had a moment where I have my mood swing at all

My brother was in his best mood ....
My mom was just content and chilled the whole day ....


I also took my daily dose of supplements and wow I am not sure if this was because of the supplements or just simply a great day for all of us. But I felt calm, no moods swing, no bitter feeling when mom said something random ... 

Let's see what tomorrow brings :-)

One more thing, I feel calm .. like c.a.l.m!!! It's quite odd but nice :-)








Comments

Popular Posts