Dancing is great for your soul because ....

1. It makes you happy.
2. It helps you to forget about some people that piss you off (on your only day off).
3. It helps you to relax even though you have been stressed out all day.
4. It is a great way that you can use to communicate with the world.
5. It is inspiring and it brings you back on tracks after you feel really bad about yourself.
6. It helps you to stop thinking about someone or some people that you shouldn't be thinking of.
7. It helps you to express your feelings.
8. It is a quality time you spend with yourself...and that you really listen to your body and mind.
9. It is fun!.
10. It is the time when you stop having 1000 thoughts in your head and start listening to yourself.


For now I can think of 10 ... so far .. but there are things that I am not sure how to put in words but I am sure those of you out there who are passionate about dancing would be able to understand this ...

I love my family, I love my job, I love my car, I love my laptop, I love my friends, I love life, I love knowing that I can still love, I love all the sounds in the world, I love movements, I love languages, I love people, I love this country, I love my house, I love every moment I breath, I love movies, I love photos, I love memories, I love water, I love the sky, I love the sea, I love the mountains, I love exploring, I love staying up late, I love things people don't think I should, I love laughing, I love crying, I love being silly ....

and I love .....


YOU


Have a good night :-)

Comments

  1. dancing may be great for the soul, but for the last several months, it's been murder on my knees :(

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts