Another Great Day :-)

Didn't really think today would turn out to be another amazing day .... Here are 10 reasons why!

1. Woke up very early but NOT cranky at all!

2. International Day at the school went very well ... students were happy ... my team was having fun and all dressed up ... (I wore a "fusion" Indian costume hehe)

3. Found out I helped turning one of the LEAST favorite students to be a likable one!

4. Was really impressed with my students' performances .. they were amazing! YAY!

5. Teachers were having fun dressing up too and I bought Jason an ice cream cake because it was his birthday and he was happy about it.

6. Had very good classes with fun students ...

7. Got to save the world before going home ... spent all the energy left ... VERY tired but VERY happy I did something right

8. Though I was very tired from saving the world ... as soon as I got into the car .. Jeff rang .. VERY happy about it and knew right away that I did something right because that phone call made my night .... must have been my reward #1

9. Right after the phone call with Jeff ... I rang Andy back because I saw his missed calls ... He told me he has a teacher to help me out on Friday 24th ... and we didnt think he'd be able to do so .... again ... what I did must have been the right thing ... my reward #2

10. Came home and I hugged my mom ... was sooo happy to be home .. and soooo happy my mom understood and be really supportive with it.


11. People said I looked good in that "fusion" Indian costume hehehehe hell I'm happy!







I'm sure if I am not very tired I will be able to tell you MORE reason why today was another great day :-) .... stay tuned .... more happiness to share is coming!

Comments

  1. i like reason #3 :) and yah, you make nice looking indian fusion !

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts