Discovery Channel of the day

I was preparing an activity for my students when I came across this .. It was http://www.happiness-project.com/ the one I just read was "My Secrets of Adulthood -- each one changed my life, once I figured it out." and I felt I should write up some for myself too ... :-) so there ....

Are you ready???


1. Everyday is a good day ... you just have to find a reason for it.

2. Having a passion in dark art - blood - morbidity doesn't mean you are not a positive person.

3. It is ok to laugh out loud in the movie theatre while watching movies that people don't find them funny - at all

4. You don't have to be good at everything - and it is impossible that you suck at everything

5. Eliminating all the crappy things you dislike - you'll start to look at things in a more positive way.

6. Sending text messages while driving is a skill one needs to master....but NONE should EVER try (I believe I have mastered it already though)

7. You should have your camera with you at all time ... KODAK moment happens ... and you don't wanna miss that ... camera phone is awesome for this too!

8. Picking on yourself is more fun than picking on someone else ...

9. No matter how old you are ... mom will always treat you as if you were her little girl - appreciate it.

10. When a man says "We are together" it doesn't always mean you guys are in a relationship.



11. It is ok to crave for someone whom you think as a "forbidden fruit" but NEVER pick the fruit from the tree... or shit'll hit the fan sooner or later...

12. Karma is a bitch and it's sure travel at the speed of light.

13. One apple a day won't keep doctor away if you sit yo fat arse in front of the computer ALL DAY

14. There's nothing more fucked up than forgetting your own lies ... so DONT even start

15. Don't develop your pictures ... they could be used as evidence :P

16. Dancing is one of the best medicines you could ever find in your life

17. Your day is half perfect already when you wake up with a smile on your face.

18. If you think your job sucks and people you work with are horrible, there's no point in torturing yourself ... JUST QUIT ... or else .. SHUT UP and do the job.

19. Men are as complicated as women ...

20. Things are more worthy when you EARN them.

Comments

Popular Posts