The Circus Boy

Who would have thought that someone whom you never thought of meeting would cross path with you -- and most importantly .... the person has left a memorable print in your so called "Book of Life"


So I started off my Sunday 26th at the dance studio. Had a great class with my Belly Dance students - sweaty but fun! Thought it was a bit bumma that I missed my ATS class but it was because I rushed to the airport (in the rain!) to see the circus boy ;-). It was great! I was still sort of wearing my BD practice gear but I had a T-Shirt over it so I didn't look too odd ... (I think)

Let me give you a quick run through about him, we'd added each other via myspace. If I remember correctly, his friend'd added me because of World of Warcraft then here he came adding me later .... it's been like 4 years? and all those time we didn't talk much. We just messaged each other once in a GREAT long while. I bet he never thought we would meet ... well, because I never thought we would ever do ...

But I was wrong .....

I saw him with his backpack walking towards the meeting point exit at Suwannabhumi Airport. Adam looked just like in the picture ... well, not really, I mean I could tell it was him right away but WHOA! he was HOT! like SUPER DUPER HOT! (to me anyway haha)

We took a cab back to the studio because my car was there. The funny part about the taxi ride to Rumpuree was that - even though it was the first time we met but we were talking non stop as if we were friends (like actual friends) for ages. My favorite part of the taxi ride was to listen to what he was saying while looking at his blue eyes and that curly blond hair ... Don't even ask me why because I am unable to explain .. but Adam made my day already ....

We made it just in time for Afro Caribbean class and Adam ended up joining us hahahaha it was funny! but honestly? at that point I was like .. this bloke is awesome! (Being the only man in the class - not to mention first time dancing Afro Cuban EVER with other 8 girls or so who have been dancing Afro for a while .... all the girls think Adam is super cool!)



You know what's funny though, I've always wanted to see Cirque .. the one with the tank thingy..I did mention it to him because I know he works for Cirque but I had no idea what the tank one was called and I had no idea he works for the tank one! - It's called "CORTEO"








He stayed at Dream Hotel that I'd reserved. I'm glad he liked it. We were hanging out talking for a bit then we took a walk along Sukhumwit and ended up having Indian food for supper. It was amazing though.

My day was long and I was dead tired but I wish I could have stayed but well, I didn't wanna deal with mom being worried and all so I went home (plus, he didnt really ask me to stay mwahaha). It was all good though, I planned to take the next day off anyway so that we could hang out.


**Adam stayed in Bangkok for 3 days and 2 nights, then he'd be off to Koh Tao and Samui**


Monday I came round 11.00 am. We hung out in the room watching TV for a bit. Tell you one thing though, when I arrived and he opened the door in his undies I was about to faint!! I was like ok I knew he was hot but WHOA!!!!!! I had to keep my face as still as possible hahahaha. (ok I need to keep my mind outta gutter, thanks!)


I have to admit I was not a good host because I literally had no idea where to take him. I mean, he was here for such a short time and I didnt really know what to do or where to go that would be good for the time he was in town. I ended up driving him around and we stopped at my work a bit cause I needed to have a quick meeting and he wanted to use internet so there. We were there for an hour or so then we headed back into town and we had lunch at Siam Paragon, then we spent almost an hour in Kinokuniya (book store) for almost an hour he was at one corner and I was in another hahaha. After that I took him to a Thai movie "Dear Galileo" (หนีตามกาลิเลโอ) He wanted to watch a Thai movie (first I was going to watch Public Enemies). Anyway, the movie was unexpectedly good in my opinion, plus a great (did I mention HOT?) company who also thought the movie was good also, wow that evening was something!



There was a missed call from Andy (Silom) so I rang back and we ended up heading to Silom branch so that I had a quick chat with Andy. After that we wandered to Soi 4 and guess who were there ... Kevin, Andrea, and Pare! so we stayed there for a couple of hours! Felt bad for Adam in a way hahahaha.

We headed back to the hotel and hung out for a bit. we talked and watched TV and just relaxed. Then I came home ... great night you see ... Though I didn't really want to leave but it really wasn't a good idea to stay overnight there, wouldn't you agree? I mean yeah, I fancy the boy - but no, he was in town for a couple of nights and it's best not to get into trouble. When I said "trouble" I mean - look - I had a huge crush on him the moment I saw him and oddly enough each minutes the feeling went up up up .. like I was taking drugs or something.


But Adam was in town for 3 days before he took off to the island and I don't even know when I will see him again and even though I was dying to tell him how I felt - I had no idea how he felt and I didn't think telling him what I had in mind was a good idea. I decided to go home I believed it was the right thing to do. Wouldn't you agree? though it was very difficult to do so ...


The Rigger boy is probably on his way to the airport to catch a plane to Samui Island while I am writing this. I really wish we met again ... and again ...



Comments

Popular Posts