Resident Evil ..






Yeah, I am watching Resident Evil ... the first one ... kinda funny that all of a sudden I dug up the DVD and started watching it .... Another awesome day has gone by .... despite massive headache in the evening :P


I was sooo lucky I'd forgotten to schedule Erik to teach ..because I could send him to LP centre ... This morning Jason texted me said he didn't feel good and might not make it to work. I was a bit freaked out but at my best - stayed positve. I got up and got ready ... thinking ... well at least I don't have to go to LP now I'll just cover Jason's classes.... When I was about to leave, Jason texted again .. he said he felt much better and he was on his way to work ..

Wow -- how lucky! I was very glad that I didnt have to teach because there were a few things I needed to work on at work, moreover, I am happy that I stayed positive all that time knowing that I wouldn't be able to make it for the first class .. but wow .. :-)


Lebanese food for dinner was amazing ... a bit sad I didn't get to meet Jinny because I was exhausted and just didnt wanna go anywhere after dinner. We'll meet manana though :-) for dinner .. somewhere around Chid Lom area I think... can't wait.


Though I don't remember much about today but I am sure it has been a great day for me. Stay tuned and see what life has to offer tomorrow ....

Comments

Popular Posts