Busy Sunday ..... and something (kind of) interesting

Belly Dance Class started today and I only had 3 students. I think the Swine Flu and Mid Term Exams plus "Tutorial Schools" are closed for 15 days are main reasons, but hey, I had a great class so I won't complain. Before the class I met up with one of my WSI students, Shareef, as I'd asked him to help with some Arabic music translation. It was great! and I decided that I'd ask him to teach me some Arabic so that I can understand the lyrics and when I dance to Arabic lyrical belly dance music I'd be able to relate to the words more and I'll be able to perform better.


After the class I went to get a foot massage ---- ahhh just what I needed... then I headed to Siam Paragon to catch a French movie called "Banlieue 13 - Ultimatum". I had watched the first one long long time ago and I really liked it so I decided to watch this second time with my fingers crossed it wouldn't fall into a "PART TWO MOVIES' CURSE" and it didn't!!!! it was GREAT! and I enjoyed it so much!




Made me wanna watch the first one again!!!!!!!


Anyway, after I got home I found that one of my teachers is ill (AGAIN) and that he won't be able to work tomorrow. I kind of knew that already because the bloke is sick every other day. Long dramatic story behind but let's say I arranged the schedule and found a substitute teacher for tomorrow and then I logged on to facebook...

I found something interesting ....

I wonder if you feel it is interesting too .. I mean ... well, have a look ...

Please Note : names are withheld
for confidentiality (haha!)


























ok, now, correct me if I am wrong .... I'm not an intelligence person but if I am unable to move or I am in such miserable pain, I won't be on facebook typing to the world .. I will be crawling in bed trying to rest .... perhaps that's just me? I found it amusing :-)


Anyway, I have to thank my brother who came downstairs and open the door for me when I got home :-) I also have to thank Shareef for helping with Arabic to English Translation. And I have to thank Dave for going to B-13 with me!


Another busy, but good day :-)
Until next time ....

Comments

Popular Posts