Top 10 Reason why I had a great week

These are top ten reasons why I had a great week.... not in order though :-)

1. It wasn't a very busy week at the school.

2. Got to have dinner and a couple of drinks with Jinny and Matt.

3. Jinny got me Hot Topics stuff I asked for ... YAY!

4. Got to see Jeff ... had dinner together ... the night was too short but it was amazing :-)

5. Got to see a friend from Malaysia, Carol, though I don't know her well but we met when I went to Ariellah workshops in KL and I think she is nice ...

6. My first ATS instructor - Took, and the ATS girls - Oy, Apple, Maria and I met up at Oy's place. Carol tagged along .. though Carol and I arrived late :-( but it was great to see them :-)

7. Jeff burnt 24 Season 7 and Pan's Labyrinth for me yay!!!!

8. Got myself 4 more Tycoon Games! hahaha no more sleep for the rest of the year!

9. I have been healthy ... no sign of flu or any kind of illness ... even though I haven't slept much ... lucky me (for now ehe)

10. I have realized a very important thing about my feelings towards Levi, and for the first time I visited his facebook and myspace profile after many months. Levi will ALWAYS have a special place in my heart ... always ... but I have moved on .. and so has he ... I feel much relief knowing that I am not upset thinking about him anymore ... it's calm ... I am glad ...

Comments

Popular Posts