GrimmDayz

It happened a while back when we'd come across each other online then we became friends. I felt there has always been a little something that was going on between us - an unexplanable connection? I don't know. Later on "LIFE" moved on and we sort of lost touch with each other.

You know what's funny? I often had random thoughts about you, nothing in particular though - something like where you have been, how you have been doing, what have you been doing and all that general stuff. Sometimes I even wondered if you would wonder about me as well. But I never made an effort to reach out look for you.

And I don't even know how life brought us back into each other's lives again. I guess it started with me sending you a message or something like we both were online in the same time or something. Either way I am glad it happened.

It's funny that I still remember the first picture of you I saw, I remember your birthday. I even remember how we disappeared from each other's life. The first time I heard your voice on the phone - it was strange - it was the voice I never feel foreign to ... even more bizaare I didn't feel we had lost connections at all.


This blog of mine is supposed to be about all the good things. Though our stories from now on will be rather complicated from the way I see it. But I think you being in my life again is a wonderful thing to my life. I hope you stay,I won't say forever because I don't even know if that's possible, but I'll say I hope you say for a great long while. I'll say I hope you continue having me in your llife. I'll say I hope we talk openly and I hope we are honest to each other. And I hope I can give you a hug ... a real hug ... in the future.

Comments

Popular Posts