Morning Post

Do you know how difficult it is trying to get up earlier than usual on your only day off?

Alright, fine, it wasn't that difficult ... but still it was such a painful moment knowing that from now on I'll be getting up at 8 am on my day off so that I can go teach a Korean business man to speak Thai.

Oh yes, I just picked up another "Do-it-when-I-have-time" job, not sure why I decidedb to do it but I guess it'll keep me busy enough in 2010.

I think it is a good thing that I am doing this, I mean, how many people will get to do like 3 jobs every week and make rather decent money?

Not to mention they are the jobs they enjoy doing too!!!! pretty cool, right?

Anyway, I will probably have to get used to going to bed a lil early on Saturdays so that I won't get tired abd cranky on Sundays. Never taught Korean people before, so this should be interesting.

ZzzZzzzzZz ok I gotta go!

Comments

Popular Posts