Night Post

Oh Wow! Watching a crappy movie is inspiring! all of a sudden I got sooooooooo inspired and had to find this video ...

Alright, that's not exactly what has happened.

I was asked what my dreams were. Well, I suck at talking about myself and stuff about me anyway. There are only very few people that I talk openly with and if you are one of them, please know that you are hell of important to me. ;-)

Anyway, back to the topic, yeah my dream - I used to talk a lot about my dreams then one day I woke up and realized not a darn thing was done apart from the talk - not that I didn't have a will to do it though but since I called it a dream, I guess I accidentally kept it as a dream. Well, apparently I got up and started making things happen, now I have come to realize that I shouldn't share the world about my dreams verbally, but show them what the deal is and all that. It's not just that though - but I don't know how to explain my dreams, really! Friends who are close would be able to guess though. I leave tracks of what my dreams are pretty much everywhere I go :-P You just gotta look closely for it.


And if you are still not sure ;-) let's start with a hint ... here it is, and the rest you gotta figure it out yourself.

Comments

Popular Posts