The Fun Theory

Today was played in a slow motion mode for me. I woke up all energetic and went to work all smiling. As soon as I got to work I felt totally opposite. I was like "I WANNA SLEEP!" and I didnt even know what was up with that! The coffee dude didn't have his shop set up until early afternoon! but I made that up with bunch of vitamin C drinks and lots of water (thanks a lot the coffee dude - I was running in and out the loo all afternoon!)



Anyway, I didn't know what went into my head - this happened around 5.00 pm. or so. I was keeping myself busy with staff scheduling, but all of a sudden I got up-grabbed my wallet and walked outta my school into a small music store in the cinema next door.



Without hesitating, I went straight to "male artist" section and got myself this ...


Not only THAT .. just before I headed to the cashier I glanced to my right and I saw this ...



And I ended up buying it too.

While I was walking back to the school - I was thinking to myself - "Why did I buy them?" I mean I haven't bought CDs for years! I have been away from music store for ages! most of the music I have had since 2006 are downloaded or friends' support. Odd ...

But anyway, as soon as I arrived at my school, I went back to the staff room and had Pitbull on right away, I guess it was a couple of the songs that have been in my head for a many days did it, and I guess I was in the mood of dancing all day (and again, I didnt know why) but those two CDs made my evening - really.

I finished off my work and I was invited to have dinner with a group of students. We went to the place not too far from school and we had a good time talking and eating. I haven't done that for a long while and oh wow I almost forgot how fun it is to be out and about with students.

That said, my journey home with Daniel (in case you forgot, Daniel is my car) was quite a trip. Pitbull was singing (if you can call that singing haha) in my car and I was dancing while at the traffic lights and at every stop. I knew Jeff / Mada / and Jack were having a fantastic time too! (once again, if you forgot, they are my body guards in the car!) I arrived home with a big smile and not tired at all and that helped creating such great vibe towards my mother and my lil' bro. They saw me all smiley and not too tired so they stayed up for a lil' longer with me, watching news and talked for abit.

I know that I have been in such an odd mood recently - that's the main reason why I haven't been around blogging. I guess I am pretty much back on my "psychology of happiness" mode now - not sure if I have to thank Pitbull or not haha.

Anyway, I hope everything is going well on your end. :-) I'll be back again .. SOON!

Comments

Popular Posts