That Boy called Bo

Ok, this entry is dedicated to Bo, AKA Kris Galloway, one of the most wonderful boy you will ever meet if you can get pass his sarcasm, his smart arse attitude and his curiosity!

I met Bo a few years ago online. Not knowing I'd be meeting the boy (and his mother) later on, I ignored him most of the time when he tired to chat with me on MSN. I guess it was something about his MSN name .. something Gorilla, not really it was a drink name or something but all I remembered was Gorilla.

Bo finally came to Thailand with his mother and I remember meeting him at Au Bon Pain Siam Discovery. It was a quick meeting if I remember correctly and later on we met at Star Bucks Siam Discovery where eventually it became our love nest haha.

Bo is an annoying boy (kiddin!!!!) he would ask me tons of questions about things that sometimes I didnt even think about. He'd be yapping away and I'd lose half of what he was saying because of his bloody British accent! Yeah it was hard to understand Bo the very first couple of times we hung out but I managed to understand the gist of what he said quickly - YAY me!.

Bo would stop by at Wall Street Sukhumwit when I finished working and we would hang out - usually we went to that Italian restaurant downstairs and simply stayed there until they kicked us out. If on my days off we'd just wander around and most of the time we ended up in a Star Bucks somewhere (at the time I thought we should have gotten a VIP Star Bucks card or something because we spent way too much time there!) I loved the way Bo gave me fully attention (or I think he did!) and how he engaged in the conversation as if he never got bored of my boring stories. We took tons of pictures together, we went to the King's exhibition together. I have to say I have never been to any exhibition like that with anyone. We had great time!

Bo also went to the Grand Opening Party of Wall Street Ladprao too .. and by having him there, people thought he was my boyfriend :P one of my colleague even asked if he was _ _ _ _ (I won't mention that name here) Everyone had great time and they liked him :-) YAY Bo!

I got to meet Bo's mother too. I guess I love hanging out with her just as much as hanging out with Bo, though I had a super hard time understand what she said - you think Bo's accent is difficult to understand? Listen to Bo's mom and you'll say Bo's accent is EASY to understand!

Bo's mom is a wonderful lady - I love her - she's adorable. I love the fact that she didn't mind me hanging with her dearest son, I mean, she didn't really know who I was. I could have been some psychopatic bitch trying to tight a knot with her son or what-so-ever. But she welcomed me with a big smile and we spent a long while together talking - even when Bo wasn't around.

Why am I writing about Bo? because I miss him. I really miss having Bosie around. It's not everyday that I'd get to meet someone who is comfortable around me and that I am so comfortable around the person, given that I am somewhat anti-social you know.


I promised Bo that I'd visit him in London in 2010 around his birthday and I will make that happen. I don't even know why I miss Bo so much - but I guess, by far, he's the only person that I can talk about EVERYTHING with - and I mean EVERYTHING .. not ANYTHING.


Bo is always busy - and I guess often he forgets about a friend who is far away like me. But I want him to know that I really miss him and that he's always been in my thoughts as a dearest friend whom I wish we lived closer. Although we don't talk often, I want you to know that you have a friend here and she misses you :-)


I know I haven't sent you the birthday present yet I am so sorry, no excuses here .. I'll try my best to make Christmas present gets there though!

Comments

Popular Posts