Wiens of the World

I didn't have my day off today, sent 2 teachers on field trip - got one substitute in from other centre - but wasn't really enough so I was in working. The day wasn't totally terrible though I mean I could find many reasons why today was a good day!

1. Loved the weather! Sunny in the morning and a bit cloudy in the afternoon. It wasn't too hot.
2. Traffic loved me! Got to work in like 30 minutes. Weekends usually take about 45
3. Got the "usual" parking spot! usually if I arrive work around 11.00 am on weekends my usual
parking spot will be taken and I'll have to find another spot which usually isn't as good.
4. Students were nice! I had all great classes. The centre wasn't too busy either!
5. Kwang was off! well don't get me wrong, I like working with the girl but I don't know why
NOT seeing her today made me happy.
6. Nothing really went wrong today ... not bad!
7. There was NO traffic on the way to .. (see number 8)
8. Dinner!!!! ok I save the best part for last .. DINNER! with the Wiens was great! though my
choice of food was wrong - we should have gone to the Lebanese place but I mean - that hour
was terrific!
9. I was cool, I didnt think I slipped anything or acted strangely around him - YAY me - I hate it
that I sometimes get too nervous around the crush, but I think I did ok tonight!
10. Traffice home was GREAT! and I got to return the DVDs that I'd rented a week ago!

See? 10 good reasons why today was a happy day :-)

See you soon!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts