The Red Pick Up Truck

Ok, before I take off to my staff party, I have to blog about this. Last night I had a strange dream, well can't really call it strange, but well, in a way it is.

I'm confusing, aren't I?

Anyway, I don't really remember all that happened in my dream but the very last part was that I dreamed of myself and 2 other people (one man and one woman) we were trying to go somewhere and there was a huge dog in the way (the dog part I blame it on Twilight New Moon - Not my favorite movie at all but boy! the 6 packs on those wolve-boys was absolutely my fav part of the movie!) - ok, back to my dream. We were trying to go somewhere but we had to get pass this fluffy face and it seemed he didn't want us to go where we wanted. In the end he forced us to go through one door and we did (who wanted a dog fight? no one!) As soon as we entered that door - we found ourselves in a huge field and we all started walking. While we were walking, I spotted a Red Truck.

We rushed to it, hoping we would be able to use it to go "there" (I don't even know where "that" is) Anyway, as soon as I touched the car door I started crying. It was like I remember that this car was once owned by me during my childhood and my memory about it had been burried some where in time. In my dream, as soon as I touched it - my dream then turned into black and white and I saw my mother there standing next to the car beside me. In my dream I knew it was a flash back to my childhood day.

I felt that I was waking up - and I did - I woke up crying quietly just like in my dream, I looked at the clock - it was like 7 am. I tried to fall back to my sleep hoping that I'd continue dreaming because I really wanted to know what'd happen next, I did fall asleep but I didn't dream about that red truck again.


I know we all have had many strange dreams. I have, many times, but this one was really something because it has been in my thoughts all day. That red truck, I wonder if it means something or if it is supposed to be a symbol of anything.

I guess I'll have to wait and see.

Comments

Popular Posts