On the way home

Recently, giving someone a lift home has been one of my favourite things to do. Well, not just anyone though, a certain person I should say. I am not sure why either but towards the end of the day I would be sitting in the staff room hoping that certain person would come round and ask if he could get a ride with me.

Last night was also another night that I gave that certain person a lift. Nothing fancy though - just a lift with whatever topics that we could talk about while I was driving.

Now, here's the catch, we stuck at the traffic light and we were talking about something that I really don't remember - then the "person" was talking about something and he turned his head to me (well we were having a conversation, looking at me is sure darn normal, right?)

The fun part was, the light from the lamp post on the street made his brown sleepy eyes sooooo darn shinny and at that moment, I had to turn my head back and looked at the street because I could hear my heart pumping!!!! I was sooo afraid that that person might have heard that too - but it's impossible to hear, isn't it?

Anyway, driving back home after kicking the boy outta my car, all I could hear in my head was GNR "Sweet Child O' Mine" I have noooooo idea why!

As I am typing, he's also typing right next to me, not knowing that I am talking about him hahaha! Anyway, yeah, I have no idea why .. just that song has been in my head since last night - with his eyes ...


Sometimes the feeling of having a crush is great - though there's nothing more you want. The feelings are good on their own. I mean it'd be hell of a bonus if the person likes you back, right? Well, I am not really having my hopes up for that though ;-) I think MW is fine the way he is and I'll keep it that way. (Shouldn't I?)


Sweet Child O Mine - ดูวิดีโอทั้งหมด กดที่นี่

Comments

Popular Posts