The dog had been killed and Chris wanted to know who did it.

Andy was an hour late and I was in my cranky mode when I walked into KINOKUNIYA Book Store. I was looking for something to kill time (before I kill Andy for being late) KINOKUNIYA felt different from days before, perhaps because I wasn't in a good mood.


And it was there smiling at me ...




I remember Dao recommended this books few years ago when Bosie was visiting Bangkok. But at the time I wasn't really interested in reading it because I had a stack of books I hadn't touched (and still haven't!) but tonight Mark Haddon said hello to me

And I decided that The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time went home with me.

Andy was still no where to be found and I started the first chapter - then second - then third ... I didn't realize when Andy arrived ... I mean ... at that moment I probably wouldn't have been too upset if he'd texted me to say he wouldn't be able to make it.

I am going to finish this book by August 12th. I am still unable to manage my time to sit down and read it religiously but I am half way through :-) so soon I'll be able to tell you how much more I like the book ...


What was the last book you read?

Comments

Popular Posts