A Good Company will make your day ...

So, on Thursday Jodie's mother decided that the car needed checking up. And that how the story started, Daniel (Jodie's car) has been in the garage since yesterday and will be back next Thursday. During the time that Daniel is gone Jodie will be commuting via public transportation which she's ok with.

I got to experience this for the first time on Thursday afternoon, Jodie had a performance at NOVOTEL Sukhumwit with Maria and Kanga. I tagged along but I couldn't see the performances because no one would be able to look after me and it was a private party so I wasn't allowed.

Commuting by Public transportation was fun .. I got a bit dizzy but Jodie was worse. She was exhausted after the performance and couldn't make it to meet up with Ann and Jane her two super close friends. Ann was alright though but Jodie hasn't seen Jane for almost two years. I thought she was gonna go but looking at her trying at best to keep her eyes open in the taxi - I gotta admit it worried me a bit. So, I was glad Jodie decided to postponed the meet up.

Anyway, this morning Jodie and I took a cab to her work. It was exciting because I have finally seen what her school was like. I mean I have been there many times but only once when we first met that I got to go inside so going back to where I have been only once was kinda fun.


And there I met some people that I didn't meet when I first got there. I remember Mochi, one of the girls Jodie works with. Mochi was there when I met Jodie so I hung with her a bit. I stayed in the staff room all day because I didn't think it would be appropiate for me wandering around the place. People didnt know who I was and I didnt want them to ask me too many questions.

You can call me anti-social, but I would only interact with certain people that Jodie feels comfortable to introduce me to.

I met many staff ... but only a few talked to me. Most of them saw me but didn't really wanna ask much which I thought it was kind of great ... I wasn't really in the chat mode anyway.

Jodie was in and out staff room all day ... saw her teaching too ... coolie!

Finally she finished work ... it wasn't a busy day for Jodie so she decided that we went home right at half past nine ... I knew it wasn't like that everyday but I was glad we got to leave a little ealier than usual. Catching a cab home wasn't really fun. Jodie had a headache and she was a bit tired. I was quiet all the time because I was tired too.

It was fun today :-) and it'll be like this until next Thursday. I hope I'll have some stories to share later. Right now I should get going .. Jodie and I are tired




Here's the prove that I was there!!!!! ;-)

Goodnight!
This is Jeff ... reporting from Jodie's living room!

Comments

Popular Posts