Uniform Fun

So on Saturday 22nd I had a second anniversary party at the school. We had a "Uniform Party" which turned out to be a super fun one (I didn't really expect people to fully participate like that!) First I was worried that everyone would be wearing school uniforms which if that had happened the party would have been an absolute nightmare! but I was wrong! my staff did a very good job giving our students ideas on how to dress up in uniforms.

Some students borrowed their parents' work uniform ... some were wearing their previous jobs' uniforms .. it was fun!

I was wearing a "maid" uniform .. which turned out to be more like a rather "dark" and "goth" maid haha but hey it was something different!

All staff wore the uniform throughout the day which made our students smiling and some decided to go home to get their "uniform" and came back for the evening party. AWESOME!

We also had performances from both staff and students which surprised me too because all performances were fantastic! Mine was funny (I think!) because it was totally unexpected.

I performed a belly dance fusion with a Korean Pop song (the song is super famous in Thailand right now) but I started my show with a song called "AKKADIAN" by MADURO (Shimmer Sustain). The song was a bit scary .. I had that on for about 30 seconds and faded out then faded in with SUPER JUNIOR (that's what the band is called :P) - - the song I performed was "SORRY SORRY" the students were screaming and cheering .. it was soooo fun! some even sang along and I was like WHOAAAAA lol

Anyway .... since I am watching a movie ... I'm just gonna post a couple of pictures ... dont laugh too loud!



Comments

Popular Posts