Ello Ello...

Hello everyone, my name is Jeff ... You will see me in Jodie's car, basically I make sure the car will be there when Jodie comes back ... wherever she goes ..

I met Jodie months ago at the flea market in front of her school. She was wandering around the stall I was and we made eye contact. It was love at first sight I think - and I came home with Jodie that evening.

Jodie talks to me a lot when she drives and she tells me stuff that she doesn't tell other people - I feel super important and special that she trusts me.

And guess what, she trusts me enough to let me have a go on her blog too ... isn't it wonderful?

Anyway, Jodie told me Kevin wanted to see her tomorrow ... ok ok ... Kevin is the National Service Manager of Wall Street Institute English (Thailand) which is the school Jodie works for. Jodie said Kevin was going to visit her at the school on Sunday but Sunday is her day off and he mentioned to her that he didn't want to wait until next week (at this point Jodie told me she was a bit nervous about what Kevin wanted to talk about) Well, Jodie told Kevin that she would be going to PAHURAD market to do some shopping for the school's second anniversary and she will stop by to meet him in the afternoon or in the evening. Kevin asked her to give him a ring when she's done so they could arrange the meetup place.

I can't wait to hear what Jodie will tell me about this tomorrow!!!!!!

Jodie seems a bit restless and unfocused lately - I think I know why - I just hope Jodie sorts herself out soon. I hate it when she's moody ... When she's moody she doesn't talk to me .. she'd talk to Daniel (her car) instead and it makes me feel neglected.

Anyway, I think I should go .. Jodie wants to get some sleep and she'll have to put me back in the car but she promised she'd let me write sometimes - which is awesome! I want you to hear from me too ...

So, this is a hello from me :-) hopefully we'll meet again soon ...

Good night :-)

Comments

Popular Posts