Why today was a good day ....

Right, ummmm when you wake up thinking "Today I'm going to dance like there's no manana!" then 10 minutes later you got a text saying

"Remember the text I mentioned I felt ill? Sorry Won't go in today .. I'm sick"

THAT! sure makes you wanna shoot someone .... for real

I had that feeling for roughly about 10 seconds ....

Since this blog is supposed to be about positive things so I won't write about what I think of ESL Teachers in general - unless I can make it positive ;-)

Anyway, I went in ... I had a class at 11 am. Amber was kind enough to come in on her day off to help out for half a day. Then Andy from Silom came to help in the afternoon. I hauled arse to the dance studio after my 11 am class and guess what! the traffic didn't like me! so I was like 20 minutes late .... but hey I had a great class, my students were super cool and that we finally finished our "BellyDance Tribaret" choreography. Awesome!

And THAT is reason #1 why today was a good day.

During an hour break before ATS class ... I did some reading ... it felt so good ... I mean I haven't actually had a chance to sit down and read for ages! so having that done for even only an hour was fantastic!

THERE GOES reason #2

The ATS class was fun .... the Afro Cuban class was even BETTER! though everyone was asking about the Circus boy and I was a bit bummed out hahahaha but we did start our Oshun choreography and we aim to perform at SALSA FIESTA in November. I loved the feeling of Oshun and the music .. and the class really made me think of the rigger boy :-) it was such a nice feeling ....

You've just heard reason #3

The traffic wasn't bad at all when I was driving home ... I got home around half past seven. Mom was waiting with dinner ready! awesome! the internet got disconnected and my brother was about to scream .. but I paid it off and now it's back and running .. mom's happy I came home early and bro is happy because the internet is back

Sure! reason #4


Right now I am sitting and writing this blog listening to some reality show on TV (yes, listening - I am not paying attention) I feel a bit restless but relaxed ... in a few minutes I'll be watching 24 season 7 .... it's a quiet night :-)

And that's why I count it as reason #5


I wonder if I would be able to find more reasons ... I believe I can ... but I think five is fine :-)
How was your day?


PS. This is picture of the day :-)

ENJOY!


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts