And so the story goes ....

Ok tonight is 20th attempt or so to finish 24 Season 7 ... Why is it so hard to finish it? MAAN!


It is going rather well ... hopefully I can finish it either tonight or tomorrow night, then I can watch Pan Labyrinth and try to finish it in a week!

Did you know that Iced Coffee made by Mochi (one of my staff) tastes WAY better than coffee bought from shops around my school? Sometimes I feel so bossy asking her to fix a coffee for me but it tastes so good that I have to use the power of being her manager to get that privileged sometimes haha I think she knows it but she doesn't mind .. I mean .. whenever she makes me coffee we always share anyway :-)

Tonight I decided to take Mr.Jeff's pictures. I should have done it ages ago but for some reason I never got around to do it.

So tonight is the night....

Jeff was waiting in the car .. I was sure he saw me when I walked towards him with my camera. I took a few shots ... I knew I'd take his pictures again later but I just needed a picture to show him off on here, so that you will get to see what he is like looking after my ride.

I am tired so I won't write much ... I'll just show you Jeff :-)




Isn't he adorable?

Comments

Popular Posts